I love Mexican food and we have a friend who visits weekly who enjoys Fajitas as well so we eat Fajitas frequently.
They are so quick, easy and yummy!!
You could buy a kit but I choose to buy all the ingredients separately as I find it is generally better value for money.
500g chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 sachet of fajita seasoning mix (whatever flavour you desire - BBQ, Mexican Herb...)
2 peppers (green, red or yellow), sliced
1 onion, sliced
100g mushrooms (Optional), sliced
1 carrot, cut into thin sticks (Optional)
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Coat the chicken in the seasoning mix and add to the wok.
- Fry chicken for a few minutes.
- Add the peppers, onions and carrots and fry until chicken in cooked through.
- Warm wraps in the microwave for 40 seconds.
- Fill wraps with fajita mix, grated cheese, salad, salsa, sour cream and guacamole (all optional).
Serve with nachos!