400g chicken breasts, cut into bitesize pieces (or 400g paneer cheese, cubed if vegetarian)
thumb sized piece of ginger
1 can of mini sweetcorn, drained
2 tbsps brazil nut oil
250g egg noodles
Sachet of stir fry sauce of your choice: Black Bean, Hoi Sin, Chow Mein, etc
Optional extras: mushrooms, beansprouts, mange tout
- Chop the onion, chillies and ginger finely.
- Slice pepper and carrots into strips. Prepare any other vegetables you may want to add.
- Add the oil to a wok and heat until quite hot.
- Add the soy sauce, onions, chillies, ginger and chicken to the wok, stirring continuously for a few minutes.
- Add the vegetables: mini sweetcorn, peppers, carrots, mange tout etc and a splash of water to the bottom of the wok.
- Allow to simmer for a few minutes until vegetables have softened & chicken is cooked.
- Cook the noodles as per pack instructions.
- When vegetables and chicken nearly cooked through add the sachet of stir fry sauce and mix in the cooked noodles.
|Add the vegetables|
|Stir fry with noodles|