Ingredients:200g Greek yoghurt
1/2 tsp salt
500g self-raising flour
olive oil for brushing
- Put yoghurt & salt in a bowl, add the water & mix well.
- Add the flour and mix til forms a dough, then knead it to make it smooth.
- Cut the dough into 8-10 pieces.
- Roll out the dough until it is about 0.5cm thick into a round or oval shape.
- Heat frying pan over a medium heat.
- Brush one side with oil & place that side face down in the pan.
- Brush the other side of the naan with oil.
- Cook for 1-2 mins either side until golden brown, puffed up & cooked through.
Enjoy with a tasty curry or kebab