A dish that is great to go with a BBQ or as part of a fork buffet.
Ingredients:2kg new potatoes
2 red onions, sliced thinly
bunch of chives, chopped
3 large stalks of mint, chopped
2 tbsps of mayonnaise
3 tbsps of olive oil
1 tsp of mustard powder
- Half the potatoes and place in pan of water, bringing to the boil.
- Simmer for 20 mins or until soft but firm.
- Whilst potatoes are cooking, prepare the dressing - place the mayonnaise, olive oil, mustard powder and black pepper in a large bowl and mix well. Add the onions and herbs and mix well.
- When potatoes are cooked, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add the potatoes to the dressing and mix until the potatoes are evenly covered with the dressing.
Serve either warm or chilled as part of a buffet or BBQ.