Ingredients:1 kg potato, chopped into inch cubes
1 small swede, peeled & chopped
2 carrots, peeled & chopped
handful of grated cheese
500ml vegetable stock (made with 2 OXO cubes)
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Parboil the potatoes in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- Part steam the vegetables also for about 5 minutes until they begin to soften slightly.
- Place the potatoes into an ovenproof dish, with the softened vegetables, spinach and cheese and mix together well.
- Pour over the vegetable stock.
- Place in the oven for 30-45 minutes until the potatoes & vegetables have softened & cooked through.