Jar of roasted peppers, chopped
Goat's cheese, crumbled
Slices of edam cheese
1 egg for glazing
Handful of grated cheese
Tomato sauce:1 tin of chopped tomatoes
1 clove of garlic, crushed
1 tbsp dried basil
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Make tomato sauce: place tin of tomatoes, garlic & basil in a pan & rapidly simmer to reduce to a nice thick sauce.
- Cut the bread rolls in half and line the bottom of an oven proof dish with the bottoms of the bread rolls.
- Place cheese slices over the bread rolls.
- Spread the tomato sauce on top of the cheese slices.
- Sprinkle over the chopped peppers and goats.
- Place the top of the bread rolls back on.
- Glaze the top with the beaten egg and sprinkle some grated cheese on top.
- Place in the preheated oven for approximately 30 minutes or until the tops of the bread rolls are golden brown.