|Fry the meat and vegetables with the spices|
450g beef mince
1 onion, chopped finely
400g mushrooms, sliced
1 courgette, sliced and quartered
1 red pepper, chopped finely
1 carrot, cubed
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
1 tsp dried coriander
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 beef stock cube
200ml boiled water
1 tbsp tomato puree
8 tortilla wraps
200g grated cheese
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4 or 180C.
- Fry the beef mince with the chillies, corianders and cumin for a few minutes until it is nicely browned in a large wok.
- Add the chopped onion, mushrooms, courgette, carrot and pepper, fry for a few more minutes until beginning to soften.
- Mix the stock cube with the boiling water and add the tomato puree and chopped tomatoes. Mix together well and add to the wok.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes until the vegetables are all nicely cooked through.
- Place a large spoonful of the beef mix into each wrap, folding and placing into the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Add the grated cheese to the top and cook in the oven for approximately 20-30 minutes or until the cheese has melted and browned on top.
Serve with nachos, guacamole, sour cream and salsa.