|Molten-centred Chocolate Cakes|
55g soft tub margarine
55g caster sugar
1 large egg
85g self raising flour
1 tbsp cocoa powder
55g plain chocolate
- Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 5 or 190C.
- Put margarine, sugar, egg and flour into a bowl and beat together.
- Spoon half of the mixture into paper bun cases.
- Break chocolate into even bits and place a piece of chocolate into the centre of each bun.
- Spoon the rest of the mix on top of the chocolate.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until risen.
- Serve warm.
Serve with vanilla or chocolate ice cream.