Monday 29 April 2013

Beetle Cross Stitch



I have been working on this cross-stitch for about 6 to 8 months. I started it when we were travelling around New Zealand last summer (2012) and finished it a few months ago. It has taken many hours of sewing to complete.


But at last it is finished!!!

The cross-stitch kit was bought for me about 7 years ago after I had spent a year in Brasil on my gap year. In Brasil they had lots of Beetles on the roads and are one of my favourite cars, so this cross-stitch was perfect for me. Looking at it brings back many memories of my time in Brasil.

If you have any creative projects you have done recently which you would like to share please link up with me on this blog, I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate