I do love a bit of Christmas Creativities :)
You need:Snowman chocolate mould (each mould needs to hold approximately 25g chocolate)
Small plastic cellophane bags
Pre-wrapped candy canes
The Snowman Soup Poem
150g cooking chocolate
50g mini marshmallows
a sprinkling of cinnamon
- Boil a pan of water.
- Break chocolate into a glass bowl.
- Sit the glass bowl over the pan of boiling water.
- Stir the chocolate until it has melted and is smooth.
- Spoon the chocolate into plastic mould until full.
- Push the mini marshmallows & lollipop sticks into the melted chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours for it to set.
- Turn out the chocolate snowmen from the mould and place in a small cellophane bag with a candy cane and tie.
- Attach the Snowman Soup poem and give to your friends and family.
If you're in need of a festive cheer
Cos it's cold outside have no fear
Heat one cup of milk, good sir
Dunk your snowman, have a stir
As you watch the snowman drown
You will see the milk turn brown
This might make you stop and think
Perhaps I'll go and have a drink
As you slurp your snowman soup
You might find your eyelids droop
As you're nicely warmed inside
Snuggle in your duvet and hide
Then the chill will be no more
You will be warmed to your core
Lots of love from ??
|Attached snowman poem|