400g dark/milk chocolate
400g can of condensed milk
110g icing sugar
200g chopped glace cherries
150g mini marshmallows
|Melt chocolate, butter and |
condensed milk together in a pan
- Break chocolate into pieces.
- Melt chocolate, butter and condensed milk together over a low heat in a pan, stirring until smooth.
- Add icing sugar, whilst stirring.
- Add in the 2/3rds of the chopped cherries and mini marshmallows and mix in well.
- Line a tin with greaseproof paper and press the mixture into it.
- Scatter over the leftover marshmallows and cherries and press into the surface.
- Leave in the fridge to cool and set for a few hours.
- Slice into small pieces.
Add biscuits pieces or nuts to the mix.
Place in an empty jar with a decorated label or ribbon to give to someone as a present especially at Christmas.