|Sorry just realised this is an awful photo!|
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp demarara sugar
100g frozen summer fruits mix
1tsp corn flour
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 5 or 190C.
- Place the frozen fruits into the bottom of an ovenproof bowl.
- Sprinkle over the fruit the cornflour, sugar and vanilla essence.
- In another bowl, place all the ingredients for the topping and using your fingers, rub all ingredients together.
- Sprinkle the topping over the fruit.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 30-40 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and the fruit is bubbling away underneath.