150g caster sugar
2 egg yolks
200g plain flour
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 6 or 200C.
- Place the butter and 50g sugar in a bowl and beat together until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg yolk and mix thoroughly.
- Mix in the flour to form a dough.
- In another bowl mix the rest of the sugar and cinnamon together.
- Roll a teaspoon of the dough in the cinnamon sugar until coated.
- Place the ball on the baking tray and press a fork into top until about 1cm thick.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.