200g self-raising flour
150g soft margarine
110g light soft brown sugar
2 medium eggs
4 tbsp honey
1 tbsp water
icing sugar to sprinkle over afterwards
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4 or 180C.
- Place all the ingredients (not the icing sugar) in a mixing bowl and mix together.
- Line a bun tray with paper cupcake cases.
- Place 1 large tsp of the mixture into each bun case.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on a wire cooling rack.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.