|Healthy Apricot Slices|
150g plain flour
110g soft light brown sugar
1 tsp baking powder
175g dried apricots, chopped
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4 or 180C.
- Place oats, flour, sugar, baking powder and margarine into a bowl and mix together.
- Place half of the mixture into a square baking tin and press down.
- Sprinkle the chopped apricots on top and top with the remaining mixture, again pressing down into the tin.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool in the tin before cutting into slices.
ENJOY with a good cuppa!!