1 cup of rice
2 cups of boiling water
- In a pan put the rice with the boiling water and bring to boil. Simmer until the rice is cooked through and the water has all boiled off.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Heat some oil in a wok or frying pan until hot.
- Add the rice and sprinkle in the soy sauce. Fry gently for a few minutes, stirring constantly.
- Clear a small area to one side of the bottom of the pan and crack the eggs into the space.
- Scramble the eggs together gently for a minute before stirring in with the rest of the rice and fry for a few more minutes.