1 pepper, sliced
1 red onion, sliced
1 can of tinned tomatoes
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 tsp dried rosemary
1 tsp dried chilli
150g fresh spinach
- Boil pasta in a pan of boiling water for ~10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the sausages into small balls.
- Heat oil in a wok and add the sausages for 3-4 minutes until browned.
- Add the onion and continue cooking for a few minutes, until the onions are soft and sausages cooked through.
- Add the pepper, tin of tomatoes, tomato puree, rosemary and chilli and heat until simmering.
- Allow to simmer for 5 minutes and then add the spinach in until it reduces.
- Stir the pasta into the sauce and serve.
Optional top with cheese to serve!!