|Thai Butternut Squash Soup|
This recipe has to be one of my favourite soup recipes of all time :) and this is the perfect time of year to warm yourself up with a nice hearty soup.
~500g butternut squash, chopped into inch cubes
1 sweet potato, chopped into inch cubes
2-3 tbsp Thai curry paste
400ml coconut milk
300ml vegetable stock
- Fry the onion in a little oil until soft.
- Add the thai curry paste and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the butternut squash, sweet potato, carrot, vegetable stock and coconut milk.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
- Blend to smooth and serve with some nice chunky bread.