Ingredients:135g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp caster sugar
2 tbsp olive oil
Butter for frying
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Whisk together wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients & whisk together until there are no lumps.
- Heat frying pan to medium heat & add knob of butter.
- Place a tbsp of the mix into the pan, which will make one pancake & depending on the size of the pan you may be able to cook a few pancakes at once.
- Once bubbles appear on the top of the pancake, flip them over & brown nicely on both sides.
Serve with lemon & sugar or maple syrup.