3 onions, chopped finely
4 carrots, sliced
1 tbsp sage
1 tbsp mixed herbs
1 tin of black eyed beans
1 tin of kidney beans
1 tin of sweetcorn (or frozen)
2 tins of chopped tomatoes
1 vegetable OXO cube
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 tbsp cornflour mixed in a little cold water
200ml boiling water
- Place the sausages in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add the chopped onions, carrots, herbs and mix well.
- Next add the tins of beans, sweetcorn and tomatoes again mixing well.
- Next sprinkle the OXO cube on top, add the tomato puree and cornflour, before lastly the boiling water and mix very well together.
- Place the slow cooker on high for 1 hour, then low for 5-6 hours.