1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- Place the butter & cream in a pan on a low heat, until the butter has melted and the cream is simmering.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and place into a bowl with the vanilla essence.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate & stir until smooth.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours (or overnight).
- Rub some sunflower oil onto your hands & roll teaspoon sized balls of the mix into balls.
- Roll the balls in the coatings as above to cover them & place into small paper cases.
Can be wrapped up as a lovely homemade gift for someone.