3 chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 red onion, sliced
1 carrot, chopped into sticks
1 courgette, sliced
A sprinkle of dried red chilli flakes (to personal taste)
Tbsp smoked paprika
Tbsp ground coriander
Pinch of cumin
Freshly ground black pepper
2 crushed garlic cloves
Lug of olive oil
Tbsp lime juice
Grated cheese (Optional)
Sour cream (Optional)
- Place all the chopped veg & chicken into a mixing bowl.
- Add the chillies, spices, garlic, pepper, oil & lime juice & mix well into the chicken & veg.
- Can be left to marinade for a few hours (but it is optional).
- Heat a wok or griddle pan to hot & add the marinaded chicken mix.
- Stir continuously until all the chicken appears white. Check chicken is cooked through (it is often quicker that you imagine it will be & if you leave it too long the chicken will be dry).
- Serve with warmed tortillas, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, grated cheese & lettuce.