We were given a code for a FREE Graze box last week, so I had to trial it!
I love healthy snacks and trying new foods and combinations.
On Wednesday our first box arrived through the post, it was very exciting opening it to see what we had been given...
|Our first GRAZE box|
If you've never heard of Graze before visit their website, but as a quick summary:
- You sign up to receive a nibblebox every week or fortnight which contains 4 snack boxes
- You rank their snacks: LOVE (would like to receive regularly), LIKE (send occasionally), TRY (happy to try) and BIN (you do not wish to receive it)
- Then every week or fortnight you receive a little box through the post with 4 snack in it, which they have picked out from your selections.
- You can cancel at any time if you do not want to keep receiving the boxes.
|Our selection of snacks|
In our first box we have received:
- Tutti Frutti - dried pineapple, cherry, raisins, blueberry, cranberries & raisins
- Salsa Fresca - coriander and lime salsa with cheesy sombreros
- Honeycomb Flapjack - flapjack with milk chocolate
- Eton Mess - mini meringues, blackcurrants, cranberries & almond slices
I look forward to trying out our selection and will decide whether to continue receiving them or not.
It has also inspired me to have a go at putting some of my own together, so watch this space on Foody Friday!!