|Fry the onion, potatoes, carrots & swede.|
500g small potatoes
2 carrots (Optional)
half a small swede (Optional)
1 tin of corned beef
3 tbsps Worcestershire Sauce
1 tbsp mustard
|Mix it all together|
- Cube the corned beef to 1cm cubed pieces.
- Mix the Worcestershire sauce, cubed corned beef and mustard together.
- Cube the potatoes and swede to approximately 1cm cubes and slice the carrots.
- Boil the potatoes, swede and carrots for approximately 5 minutes until soft and drain.
- Slice an onion.
- Heat the oil in a pan until hot and fry the onion for a few minutes.
- Add the potatoes, carrot & swede for a few minutes.
- Add the soaked corned beef for a few minutes until warmed through.
Serve with garden peas or salad.
|Corned Beef Hash|