|Waiting to be cooked...|
3 large Bramley apples
4 handfuls of blackberries
4 tbsps caster sugar
2 tbsps cinnamon
100g light brown sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tbsp golden syrup
- Preheat the oven to Gas 5 or 190C.
- Peel, core and slice the apples.
- Layer the sliced apples, handful of blackberries, 1 tbsp sugar and 1 tbsp cinnamon until you have used all the apple and blackberries.
- Mix all the crumble ingredients together in a bowl and sprinkle over the layered fruit.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes until the juices bubble up.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve with custard, cream or ice cream.
|...ready to eat Apple and Blackberry Crumble|