|Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes|
225g plain chocolate, broken into pieces
200g soft light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
140g plain flour
|Fill the paper cases|
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4 or 180C.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a pan on a gentle low heat, constantly stirring until melted and smooth.
- Whisk together the eggs, vanilla extract and the sugar.
- Fold in the flour and the melted chocolate until combined.
- Spoon into paper cases on a muffin tin.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, until firm but slightly gooey in the centre.
- Cool before enjoying!
|Ready to go in the oven!|