Sunday 17 April 2016

Lavender Hand Cream Recipe




My hands require lots of TLC, they're always cleaning, washing, gardening and I have never really found a commercial hand cream I am happy with so I thought I'd have a go at making my own with pure natural ingredients...

Ingredients:


100ml sweet almond oil
2 heaped tbsps coconut oil
2-3 tbsps olive oil
1.5oz grated beeswax
35 drops of lavender essential oil

Method:


  1. Heat the oils together until warm.
  2. Take off the heat & stir in the grated beeswax.
  3. Place in the fridge for 5-10 mins to begin cooling.
  4. Add the lavender and mix well, it will start to thicken so place into a jar to cool completely.


It smells divide & only a little is required each time it's used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate